Maintaining an odour-free toilet is essential for any home or business. No one wants to enter a bathroom with an unpleasant smell. In addition to creating a bad atmosphere, a smelly toilet can bear ill consequences to health in the long run.
However, if you use the best of odour neutralizers in your toilets, then it will make your experience meets the highest standards of health and hygiene.
It is probably the time of the day when you’re relaxing and not stressed. You think, you imagine, you create and you develop. You give time to your robotic mind to develop its intellect and create something like never before!
But what about the barriers you face there? The worst out of them is probably the odour present there.
Fortunately, there are several simple steps you can take to keep your toilet smelling fresh and clean.
- Keep the Toilet Clean: Make sure to wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant regularly. This includes the toilet, sink, and floors.
- Regularly Clean the Drains: Drain traps can be a source of unpleasant odours. Regularly clean the drains with a solution of hot water and vinegar or baking soda to prevent the buildup of bacteria.
- Dispose of Garbage Properly: Garbage in your toilet can be a breeding ground for bacteria, leading to unpleasant odours. Make sure to dispose of all waste regularly and properly. Invest in a garbage bin with a tight-fitting lid and use liners to prevent any leakage.
- Keep the Toilet Lid Closed: Always keep the toilet lid closed when not in use. This will prevent odours from escaping and circulating in the air. In addition, it will prevent any bacteria or germs from spreading.
- Leocym Odour Neutralizers are the Key: Proper ventilation is crucial for maintaining an odour-free toilet. But only ventilation isn’t enough. Ensure that your bathroom has a solution to remove odour.
Mere fresheners simply mask odour while creating a heavy and stuffy atmosphere of artificial fragrance around you.
Leocym odour neutralizer works the best for you here. Patented active substances neutralize unpleasant smells based on a combination of natural essential and synthetic oils containing cocktails of aldehydes.
The odour neutralization characteristic of the product eliminates odour causing bacteria. It is biodegradable, non-toxic to eyes and skin in addition to possessing internationally compliant status. For Leocym, inhalation tests on living human cells makes it a perfect product in use. It has been tested to be 200% more effective and 33% economical than other odour perfumes.
By following these simple steps, you can maintain an odour-free toilet that is fresh and clean. Remember, a little effort goes a long way in creating a welcoming environment for you and your guests.